Apply now for 2022
Ready to apply? Each programme has set admission criteria and application requirements. Details can be found in our Academic Regulations and Calendar. We’ve created this handy TipSheet to help you with the online application process.
Documents Required for Application
You will need to supply/upload the following information as part of the online application process:
- Verified (e.g. by JP, lawyer, pastor) evidence of Citizenship/Residency (e.g. passport)
- Photo for student ID in .jpg format
- Personal statement of approximately 500 words which describes your life and spiritual history, including:
- How and when you came to faith in Christ
- How you maintain and develop your Christian life
- Significant experiences that have shaped you
- Why you want to study at Carey
- If you are under 20 years of age, a verified copy of your academic (e.g. NCEA) transcript or equivalent
- If you are enrolling in the Graduate Diploma/Postgraduate/Masters, a verified copy of your degree
Please note that the formation tracks have additional entry requirements.
Click on your chosen programme below to apply for 2022.
You will be taken to the ebs.ontrack login page:
- Click on “Create an account”
- Enter in your contact details and click REGISTER to continue your application
If you’ve already created an account and started your application you can access it through the Student Portal.
|Programme||Semester One Starting Date
||Semester Two Starting Date
|New Zealand Certificate in Christian Ministry | Intermission||1 March 2022||Not applicable|
|New Zealand Certificate in Christian Studies||7 March 2022||25 July 2022|
|New Zealand Diploma in Christian Studies||7 March 2022||25 July 2022|
|Bachelor of Applied Theology||7 March 2022||25 July 2022|
|Graduate Diploma of Applied Theology||7 March 2022||25 July 2022|
|Postgraduate Diploma of Applied Theology||7 March 2022||Not applicable|
|Master of Applied Theology||7 March 2022||Not applicable|