Choose Programme of Study
Choose which programme you would like to apply for (information available in our prospectus), or if unsure, discuss your study options with us, [email protected], 0800 773 776
Create a Carey User Profile
Register to use our online application form by creating a Carey User Profile: this is quick and easy, and you will receive further information by email to help you with the next step. Click on ‘Create Profile’ to start this.
Start your Online Application Form
You don’t need to complete the form all at once, you can save your application as you go and come back to it as you gather the information needed. Remember to give us a call at any stage if you have any questions (0800 773 776).
You will need to supply/upload the following information as part of the online process. Please ensure you have this information easily accessible now:
- Verified (eg. By JP, lawyer, pastor) evidence of Citizenship / Residency (eg. passport)
- Passport style ID photo (.jpg format)
- Personal statement of approx. 500 words which describes your life and spiritual history, including:
- How and when you came to faith in Christ
- How you maintain and develop your Christian life
- Significant experiences that have shaped you
- Why you want to study at Carey
- If you are under 20 years of age, a verified copy of your academic (eg. NCEA) transcript or equivalent.
- Verified copy of degree (only if enrolling in Graduate Diploma/Postgraduate/ Masters.)
Completed Online Application Received by Carey
10 working days
Course Selection Form Sent and Received
Carey will send you a course selection form to complete. The timetable is available at www.carey.ac.nz
Complete the form and return to [email protected]
5 working days
Enrolment Contract Sent and Received
Carey will send you an enrolment contract.
You need to check your details, sign the declaration and return to [email protected]
Carey will complete your signed contract and send an invoice to you.
Fee Payment Received
All the information needed to make the fee payment is on the invoice.